Thursday, September 2, 2010

Personality Profile Results

Once I had taken the personality profile, I was completely surprised to find that the assessment insisted that I was the "artisan" personality type. It goes as a reminder that the way the outside world views us and the way we view ourselves can be two completely different things. Apart from enjoying the arts, I don't see myself in the description of artisans. Anyway, I think I'll be able to use my creative skills to make more interesting assignments as a teacher.


This activity relates to NETS Standard 2, substandard c, which states "customize and personalize learning activities to address students' diverse learning styles, working strategies, and abilities using digital tools and resources." Personality profiles allow us to get a feel for strengths and weaknesses, not only for us, but possibly for our students. We can't just throw information at students-- it's important to adapt so as to better help them.

No comments:

Post a Comment