Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sniping pictures with the Snipping Tool

For my experiment with the snipping tool, I decided to go ahead and do a capture of my personality test results. I had never used the snipping tool before, but do think that using it will prove to be a lot more precise than the print screen to Photoshop process I had been using in the past.

The snipping tool illustrates NETS Standard 3, substandard d, which says "model and facilitate effective use of current and emerging digital tools to locate, analyze, evaluate, and use information resources to support research and learning." Basically stated, the snipping tool is a new(er) form of technology that we can use in the classroom, and as teachers we should try to maintain up-to-date about different techniques that can benefit students and teachers alike (not to mention save time). 

3 comments:

  1. I would move up (promote in hierarchy) your frequently used links. Maybe switch with about me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete